ZiTs AtTaCk!!
I wonder why God created these red spots on our faces... There was a saying that goes,'Everything is created for a purpose.' I wonder what acnes' purpose is?! c'mon... they only make more people turn their heads back at us and murmur some comments... (not compliments, i can guarantee)
Girls. Girls. Girls. I know because I am perfectly one^^
Girls LOVE beauty.
Girls LOVE perfection.
Girls LOVE soft skin.
Girls certainly HATE pimples!! (any disagreements, gals?!)
(4 é guys out there) U might wonder what actually causes these zits to appear? Lemme tell ya...
For me... and I will once more empasized FOR ME... These annoying, itchy, ugly pimples appear before the 'moon' comes... (u knoww...the girls' thing~~)
OR the acnes will appear due to lack of sleep for a few days.

...silence...
okay. I know most of u might be ooohhh-ing and aaahhh-ing at this moment. :o :a
'What does lack of sleep has to do with pimples?!'
'It's just ur feeling!!'
'It's definitely a coincidence...'
I don't exactly have to scientific explanation. But it DOES happen to me!! (not exaggerating. in perfect condition while typing these.) Whenever I slept late for a couple of days and woke up early the next day, I would get a red spot on a specific part of my face. In just a few days, that red spot will turn into a gigantic pimple on my face!! Just great. When that happens, I will keep away my hair as much as possible (of course, looking well is a MUST); touching my face as little as possible and banning anyone (including people who are closest to me) to touch my face.
Yeah. Believe me. Extremity is needed at times like these.
After a week or two, the zit will be completely wiped out!!
*Phew* All the hard work is paid off...
No comments:
Post a Comment