
a HoPe wOrtH WaItinG FoR
Darkness. I can't see a thing. Fear is rushing into me. I'm scared.
Questions start to flood within my brain. What if I can't find the way out? What if no one out there can help me get out from this bleak darkness? What if...? What if...?
My head hurts due to the increasing speed of the neurons, bumping in every part of my brain. Questions left unanswered are stinging in my ears. I cannot stand the clamour. I cannot hold the pain...
I ordered my legs to stop walking forward. I have to clear my mind. Rewinding to where it started...
~~~
I am running. 'Too fast! Slow down!' But I can't control it. I am being pulled by a light filled with excitements and happiness. The warning doesn't stop ringing in my ears. I ignore it.
*Bump!* I was on the ground. Or was it floor? By now, the light has switched off to a desperately blinking spot. I'm lost. No idea where to turn, no idea where my destination is.
Got on my feet. Started to take a step. Slowly and precariously this time. Am I doing the right thing?! Will this work out? I'm standing on a unlevel groundings...
~~~
I have to do something. I have to find the exit. No avail. Should I go back?
I am not a risk taker. I will stay in my spot. I will hold on to the memories filled with excitements and happiness. One day. One day when that light starts to shine again. Yes. I will be moving forward. Once again.
But for now. I will hold on to the hope of the past. The promises of the past.
A hope worth waiting for... ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment