Saturday, August 12, 2006



here's a lyrics to a song, ...

Breathe Again
Juwita Suwito

Have u wondered how it feels when it's all over
wondered how it feels
when u just have to start anew
never knowing where u're going
when u face a brand new day
it used to be that way
now I just close my eyes and say...

Ref: I just wanna breathe again
Learn to face the joy and pain
discover how to laugh a little
cry a little
live a little more...

I just wanna face the day
forget about the wars of yesterday
maybe if I hope a little
try a little more...
I'll breathe again

Starting out again is never easy
disappointments come and go
but life still moves on
with a bit of luck, it's a brand new start
that might just work my way
No need to walk away
Don't wanna live on life's replay

Ref

Bridge: Things will work out fine
if u just find the courage to look past the night
to see the break of dawn

~~~

A song that I'm currently learning to sing...
It's a very inspiring song... A song about, I'm sure, everyone's life...
Everyone has their own little secret... And also their own little problem...

Sometimes life can be so harsh...
So difficult that you feel like you wanna give up (believe me I know^^ )

But life goes on...
I'll feel better knowing that I have God who knows what's ahead of me :)
Blessed that I can still breathe and live a normal life...
Glad that He has given me the courage to keep on going and trusting in the future...
Altho it may seem a bleak darkness...
The sun will shine again... Yes I know the sun will shine upon me once again...*___*

No comments: