Tuesday, August 01, 2006




...bIrThdAYs...

Presents. Cakes. Cards (with writings that makes ur eyes watery!!). Foods (yummy yummy!!)...

Phew!! Isn't birthday what we've always been longing forward to?! All the suprises, excitements and of course the PRESENTS!! ooo... tell me about it... I LOVE pressies!! Although some of the presents I got may be left untouched for the next 2 years ahead, but still I felt happy whenever I see 'em!! ^^

Today. The 1st August is my lil cute friend's birthday. CINDY!! :)
On this day, she turned 18 years old!! OMG it's the legal age!! congratulations cinn!! :D u can go all over the place now... but BEWARE! drinking can be bad for ur kidneys!! *doctor-like expression* hehe



THe SuRpRiSE...
We (that's me, chintia, zola, surya and francis) were planning to go to her house after uni and arrived before she got home... Unfortunately... she had been planning to go to Puri Mall with her lil sista, Christy. So, we had lunch at this kwetiau place near our uni and surprised her there!! It was rather lame... cos the place wasnt exactly the kind of place u would held a birthday surprise... hehe... but it was FUN!! we took pix and actually ate the cake... (of course, after eating our kwetiaus)

Memories.

Birthdays are full of PRESENTS. CAKES. CARDS. FOODS. But the most precious thing (at least for me) is MEMORIES. It creates a memory that can never be erased in our genius brains.(thanx to the Creator ^^ )

Ahh... WaItinG for Feb... hehe~~

No comments: