Friday, August 11, 2006


OVERLOAD!!!
Piles of Paperwork

'...So, in the next class, we'll have presentations on different topics...''...You'll have 2 weeks to do your investigation and present it to the class...'

Okay. Let me get this straight. I know I said school was bored and the classes were not important before... But that doesn't mean that I want to have a stack of projects and reports right in front of me!!! So... I had to squeeze in all my schedule...

Tues - I was picked up from school, but had to pick up my brother at Kuningan... so I was chased by the thought that my team members are waiting for my report!!! *confused mode* So I ended up opening my laptop and reading the information i have in my laptop... I tried to prepare as much as possible... It was tiring... plus the holding of the pee... (okay, dun ask me for details) when I got home, I can't do anything else first (not even changin my clothes!!) except to do the report... It took me 2 hours to finish it!! *Phew* then I can breathe... and then I took a shower (AT LAST) at 10 plus... Then went to sleep... I thought I'll rest more tomorrow...

Wed - as it turns out... It's almost no rest day too!! I had to make a presentation for the next day!!! Arghh!! And the worst thing is... my biggest temptation... my biggest fearr!!! my sister called me...'Hey!! You wanna go to TA with me and Deasy?' I know. I know. I should reply,'Ooo...I'm sorry... But I got a presentation to do for tomorrow...' In my mind, I just knew that was the right thing to do... But my heart is saying otherwise... And after a lot of debate going through my head, I replied,' Ooo...OKAY!!^^' It's bad I know... But I really need some clothes!!! (seriously...) So I got home at around 10 plus too... Took a shower and did my presentation... I ended up sleeping at 11 plus too... Sigh Sigh Still I thought to myself..
It's okay... I'll rest tomorrow...

Thurs - I really was determined to rest today!!! :) well.. well.. things are always in the way of my plan... I went home... and actually had nothing in particular.. Just went to fitness.. I got home at around 9 plus... I was going to sleep early... as i've promised myself since 2 days ago... But my sis wanted to watch the new Japanese series ( check
on my blog for the new post on this series!!!) so we watched... I ended up sleeping at 11 plus again... Okay,.. I give up...

So... Today is Friday... it's 11.34 PM and I'm still awake.. altho my eyes aree heavy like they weigh a tonne each!! And yeaaa.. I didn't have an afternoon nap either.. Because I went to see a movie with my friends!! hehe That's just me.. I'll just have to pray hard that my pimples won't come out!!! Pleaseeee.... *__*

No comments: