
e 19th year
I turned 19 approximately a month ago... Never crossed my mind to write anything about my birthday party... ( I wonder why...) I can say, it was the best birthday party EVER!! Blame the holidays on the calendar, my birth date was never a holiday season... For that reason and another, until I was 10 years old, I never really held a big party where all my friends would come. It was always a small gathering with my auntie and her family @ either my house or theirs. I never seemed to realise this fact until I was 9 years old and begged my parents for one... I was so excited but then fell into a pit of disappointment when a few days before the D-day, I acquired chickenpox. Coincidence, wasn't it? Ah well~
In the last 9 years, I've been holding my birthday parties each year. But most of them made me disappointed in one or another way... friends not being able to turn up, plans didn't go as wished, ... and more. But this year, 2007, I had it!! ^^ Not only that, I celebrated it together with my coolest friend~~ (don't go too high fran...hehe) I'm not saying that the party went superb and 100% well organized... There were still a few setbacks... But overall, it was amazingly GREAT!!
Gaining another year made most people sad (especially the older people) but for me... It means that I've gone through a lot of trials and received a lot of blessings too. I have had my UPS and DOWNS for the year 2006; my confusion as to where I want to spend my future @; my setbacks in romance; my new, lovely (4 e gals), cool (4 e guys) FRIENDS; my bondage with my family members; and my busy uni life!!
Without those, I wouldn't be sure I would be what I am now~~
No person can live ALONE in this world....Loneliness kills.
So, thank u to all my family members & to all my FrIeNdS... 4 makin' my life a beautiful one~




No comments:
Post a Comment