Friday, March 09, 2007

a DReaM of LoVe

Do u dream often?...I don't.
Really, what is a dream?! some people say it's remnants of what is on your mind before you fall asleep... while others say it's a vision from God...
In any case, i like to dream... good ones of course...^^
Maybe because I rarely dream, when I do, it'll be impressing... :)

Wait...what the...?! that's not the dream I was talking about...
I'm talking about dreams... like dreams to be tall (for some gals ;) OR dreams to become a doctor...yeahh... THAT dream~~

I've seen a lot of love stories... and heard even more!! I think mushy for some, but envy for MOST... I'll be swept away from reality... and truly felt the intensity of the moment~~
wish that I could feel that lovely feeling one day...
I think such an intense feeling will only come when both sides have shared SO much memories... whether good or bad...
I want to keep mine for the right one... the BEST one...^^
For now... I'll just continue my dream... the endless surprises that it will give me~~

DreaMs of LoVe

1 comment:

ega jay-z said...

i think u shud go to the doctor deh bea...(wat the?!?!?)

or u can ask chintia for consultation hahahahahaha cuz she dreams alot.. heheheheh