
The heat’s risin’ to my face.
Throat’s startin’ to well up.
Nose’s blocked by the accumulation of mucus. Sob.
Hold it, bea…
Sob. Sob.B-But… It’s sooo SAD…
Weep. Weeping~ ~
That is one of the few (well MUCH more than few) experiences I have.Well… as Graham’s line in the movie ‘The Holiday’:
“A good novel, a birthday card, a touching scene, I weep.”
Chuckles. I would believe without any doubts that each one of us has a different sensitivity of tear gland. Guess I have an oversensitive one.
Alright. Call me a weepie, cryin’ baby. I can’t help it.
My tears never seem to run out of stock!! I’m amazed myself.Have u heard of the Japanese series ‘1 Liter of Tears’?! I’m sure u have.
Well… my friends (all of ‘em so far…) only cried in a maximum of 2 scenes.
But me?! There were only about 5 scenes that I didn’t cry!!
It was too sad, too pitiful.
I can always imagine myself in their shoes, and that really gets my emotions worked up.
Sometimes, I would feel so tired of holding the tears, and crying, that I had to take a pause in watching the series.
Bad, pretty bad, I know.
But that’s me. And that’s what this blog is ALL ABOUT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment