Friday, February 09, 2007

uSeRnaME?!

Lately, there is only one word that can describe my days. BUSY.
Just too much time wasted on pursuing my dream of becoming a doctor...(okay it's a +ve thing but still... it's wasted when u didn't actually hear what the lecturers were talking about) *__*

This business got a whole load of impacts in my used-to-be holidays EVERYDAY... I guess I'm not gonna talk about it all here... it's gonna be bo-o-ring-ng... so yeaa.. let's just say that one of 'em was that I didn't get to surf the net AT ALL!! Besides the fact that I can't check on my Friendster and update myself with the latest GOSS... it hit me one day that I haven't written a single entry to my "abandoned" blog!!!

So-o-o, I typed in the address and tried to log in... It said that I've switched to signing in through a Google account... Yeah that's right... I made one the other day... But... What was the username? Okay... calm down... I can't possibly forget it... I mean it shouldn't be far from simply_***

After trying the umpteenth time, I almost gave up... with a feeling of uncertainty and unbelief at the loss of my blog (my very own blog)!!! all just because I forgot the username!!! I was sooo down... (not down like totally depressed that I stood still for a long time, dun get me wrong...) I can't accept the fact that I can't get pass this whole web security thing... (it's safe of course... but it'll just give u a huge headache and anger when u happened to forget the password OR the username (it's usually the password.. okay my case's a bit diff)

So-o-0 what's the username?! (as stated for my heading..)
After 2 days of trying to figure out the likely possibilities but to no avail, I gave up... I thought I would have to make a new one... But just then... I went to the net... looking at the log in page, I had the tinge to give it one more try... and I did... and it worked!!! I was soo surprised that I thought there must be an error with the system.. but no there isn't.... and yeay! WelCoMe back to e bits and pieces of my heart*~~

*that sounded real mushy...*___* oh well....^^

No comments: