Tuesday, December 12, 2006


UNO word DesCrIpTioN

Interviewer: Describe yourself in ONE word.
Interviewee: … ?


Luckily, the interviewer in my case is my sister. Or else, the interviewer would have to move on to the next question after looking at my indecisive expression for HOURS…
My sister did move on to her next topic of conversation… (Not a very patient person, she is…or did I really take that long to decide?!)

Indecisive. That’s the 1st word that came up to my mind. But it wouldn’t sound good saying that u’re an indecisive person to ur soon-to-be boss… So I thought of other words… words after words starting swarming to my mind. The words swam in my brain while I tried to figure out what I do and feel every single day…

Then it dawned on me… ALMOST everything that I do, I do it based on it. Whether it’s positive or negative, my daily decisions are made after I was sure that I didn’t breach the word. HEARTFELT.

I couldn’t stand feeling bad whenever I had to cancel a meeting with friends, families, or anyone. I couldn’t help but think about what other people would feel if I do this or that. The voices in my heart are so audible that I couldn’t let my phlegmatic side win. I will do anything to amend the inconveniences I’ve caused to other people. Whether it’s running errands for my sister when she’s mad at me, or simply making up another day to meet up with that other person. These are all the positives. My faults or mistakes have caused the situations to arise.

The negatives could be when I had to say NO to some things. Relationships without a future, clashing meet ups with two different friends, and even my family’s constant errands… Some REAL experiences (could be useful for… err…who knows who…hehe)

I should’ve frankly rejected a guy’s confession. Instead, I took more than 2 hours to make up all the reasons I could think of that would put him off the idea of going out with me. NOTE: 2 hours.

I should’ve turn down a school friend’s offer to meet up when I already had plans with my church friends. Instead, I offered to hang out together. Not only were there awkward moments, but I also had to speak in two different languages throughout the day!!

I should’ve just asked my sister to get the glass of water herself. Instead, I took it for her out of my own will after telling her off then seeing her frowned and said, ‘oh well…I’ll get it later then…’

There are truly many more experiences… but I couldn’t possibly write all down here…

Aniwae… after telling the ‘Uno Word Description of Myself', ever thought what yours might be?!

No comments: