MasTeR oF teNNis
Sunday, 28.01.07
A Sunny, Summer day in Melbourne City.
Rod Laver Arena.
Presence of audience from all over the globe.
Fully packed stadium.
All awaiting…the winner. The champion for…
The Men’s Final for Australian Open 2007.
My heart was thudding heart when I watched the match.
Roger Federer Vs Fernando Gonzalez.
Go Federer!! I shouted when the ball went straight past Gonzalez’s racket.
(Yeap J I’m on the 3-years-in-a-row-champion’s side)
Oh mann!! Oh noo!! L
Federer made yet another unforced error
It took all my concentration away!!
I couldn’t control it!!
I was captured by the intensity of the game, the emotional pressures on both players, and the excitement of the excellent strokes…
My heart went into a meltdown when Federer won the match.
7-6, 6-4, 6-4
Relief washed over me.
I didn’t realize how hypnotized I was before!! *___*
Amazed. Amused. I really am.
How could these people play such an extraordinary game without going into a nervous breakdown?!?!
Seriously…
I mean… if I were in their shoes, I would be panting!!
Not only because of the energy I used…
But also due to the nervousness that led to an increase in heart rate!!
(Okay, why do I sound like a medical student?! I mean I am… but not at this context!!)
Calmness. Humble. Skill. Talent.
Main elements of a champion.
Go tennis. Go Federer!!
Anyway… This entry was just meant to be an informative one (for those tennis-lovers but happened to miss the match), an interesting one (for those tennis-neutrals), and a bored one (for those tennis-haters…why?! WHY?!)
Sunday, 28.01.07
A Sunny, Summer day in Melbourne City.
Rod Laver Arena.
Presence of audience from all over the globe.
Fully packed stadium.
All awaiting…the winner. The champion for…
The Men’s Final for Australian Open 2007.
My heart was thudding heart when I watched the match.
Roger Federer Vs Fernando Gonzalez.
Go Federer!! I shouted when the ball went straight past Gonzalez’s racket.
(Yeap J I’m on the 3-years-in-a-row-champion’s side)
Oh mann!! Oh noo!! L
Federer made yet another unforced error
It took all my concentration away!!
I couldn’t control it!!
I was captured by the intensity of the game, the emotional pressures on both players, and the excitement of the excellent strokes…
My heart went into a meltdown when Federer won the match.
7-6, 6-4, 6-4
Relief washed over me.
I didn’t realize how hypnotized I was before!! *___*
Amazed. Amused. I really am.
How could these people play such an extraordinary game without going into a nervous breakdown?!?!
Seriously…
I mean… if I were in their shoes, I would be panting!!
Not only because of the energy I used…
But also due to the nervousness that led to an increase in heart rate!!
(Okay, why do I sound like a medical student?! I mean I am… but not at this context!!)
Calmness. Humble. Skill. Talent.
Main elements of a champion.
Go tennis. Go Federer!!
Anyway… This entry was just meant to be an informative one (for those tennis-lovers but happened to miss the match), an interesting one (for those tennis-neutrals), and a bored one (for those tennis-haters…why?! WHY?!)

I wish I was there~~ -___-

No comments:
Post a Comment