Waiting for the tram…
Waiting for dreams to come true…
Waiting for the long-lost promises…
Waiting for the holidays to arrive…
And the list goes on…and on…and on…
We tend to always wait in life.
I can never explain the mystery reason behind it.
It just simply happens.
I guess the best guess is that we can never have everything in our own way*___*
(I know it sux, doesn’t it?!)
Look to the bright side of things!!
That’s what an encourager would say…
But (again…) as it always happens,
Where is the bright side?!
We failed to notice the bright side of things ‘cos all we see is DARK @___@
I hate waiting…
(Okay, that doesn’t truly express how I hate it…)
Let me put it this way… I HATE WAITING >=(
Everyone does. I think.
(Obviously nothing is 100% true… like a survey is never a 100% accurate)

But, have u cried over a wait?!
Not because of fear, like getting lost in a crowded mall when u were six… (I experienced that!!)
Not because of a detour to get a promise’s fulfillment… (the heavenly world of BABIES)
And certainly not because of hunger…
But because of the exploding anger.
Yes. I mean anger that has been suppressed for as long as the wait.
And anger that has accumulated as the minutes goes by…then the seconds…
And anger that has traveled through every nerve…
And anger that has caused a big hole in the heart…
And anger that…and anger…and…and…
(Take a deep breath) Okay. Much calmer.
I thought patience was a trivial thing for me…
I have always thought that way.
I thought I can always control my anger.
But that time was different.

I waited.
Patiently atFIRST.
Anxiously at 2nd.
Impatiently at 3rd.
Angrily at 4th.
Wearily at LAST.
I had to know what really happened.
I made the call.
When I opened my mouth to reply to the hello on the other line,
All it came out was a squeak.
I couldn’t hold on the exploding anger, sadness and exhaustion.
The erupted anger mixed with the weariness of the mind brought tears to my eyes.
I was surprised. I didn’t realize I was crying. I thought I was fine. But I wasn’t.
It’s funny how life is sometimes.
U are angry, but at the same time u felt bad for the way the other person felt.
Why should I even care?! But I do.
*Sigh*
Waiting is just another habit we all need to get used to. Especially me.
P.S: thankxxx for listening!!! ^^ just realised I haven't update my blog for a month!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment