...lOnELy WeEkeNd...
Sigh~ Go on and laugh. Before u go any further in ur thoughts about how much of a loner I am, I should tell u that I'm not the freak, glasses-on-headphones-on kinda weirdO...^^ I have friends. To say a lot is a relative word... Ehmm~ but I have quite a few close friends=) So, why am I feeling lonely? u might ask... Beats me.
One of my close friends revealed his dark, hidden secret to me a few days back. He said that he felt so lonely sometimes that a message tone to his mobile would light up his whole face! Unfortunately, that lighted up face soon turned into a disappointed frown as he opened the message.
From: 1818
WIN!! a trip to Temptation Island!! to join simply blah blah blah~~
He said that going home early from uni wasn't all that good because he would have nothing to do before the night took over day. Sigh~ poor him. I comforted him and tried to cheer him up by advising him to add his list of daily activities. In spite this... Secretly, I was actually feeling the same way. Sometimes. Felt like everyone was having fun out there, while I was just staring blankly at the ceiling of my room. (-_-') That was what happened this weekend. (thank God it's coming to an end)
At those times, I always think of what my other friends are doing...~~ are they hanging out at the malls?? Are they watching a movie?? and the bored mind takes me to all kind of imaginations that make me feel not better, but worse. =(
After watching 2 two-hour movies, I decided. Before I'm drowned in the sea of boredom, I better escape to the dreamworld and let it take me to a hopefully UN-boring tomorrow...^^
So, how was ur weekend?? If it was just average or boring, join the club~~ but if it was good and full of fun...save it. hehehe~~ juz kiddin' ^___________^
Good-bye weekenD. Hello weEkdaYs!!
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment