Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Kawaii Kao Ani From Freeglitters.com....'s Next Top ModelKawaii Kao Ani From Freeglitters.com

Every girl dreams of being a model. Or at least looking like one. Long, slender legs with body curves that are just right and not to mention all the branded 'It' items you get to wear!!

Sigh~ I wanna be a runaway model. Eventhough I know I would never be able to do it even if I own a God-given slim figure. Self-confidence. That, I think, is the most important element in a model's resume. And that's why I would never become a model because I lack of it. But, even knowing that fact, I still love to become a model. Oh well~

And then my chance came to truly experience it. Not a runaway model, but a hairstyle model. I'd have to say... I was flabbergasted!! Excited. Nervous. Mixed with all the other adjectives you can think of. I started imagining hairstylists busily blowing dry my hair; make-up artists continually putting on blusher, powder, eyeshadows on my face; and photographers instructing me to change poses after each click!

*PoOf*

True. Hairstylist do blow my hair busily. But in just 5 hours, my hair has been blown, curles, hairsprayed for umpteenth times!! The hair roots were starting to scream of pain and the hair ends have all become stiff.
and...
True. Make-up artist continually put blusher, powder, eyeshadows on my face. But I never thought it would last till hours!! I had to not only concentrate on keeping my face still but also try my best to hold down the tears that tend to fill my eyes everytime she (the make-up artist) placed the brush on my lower eye area.
and...
True. Photographers and pose director were instructing me to change poses after each click! But the holding of the pose for 1...then 2...then 3... then 4....then 20 minutes!! wasn't quite funKawaii Kao Ani From Freeglitters.comit was strenously tiring. It not only drains your energy, but also your appetite~~ (no wonder models never find it too hard to keep in shape) Sigh~

After my experience, I didn't regret trying it out. It was a good and memorable experience. I would never really dream of becoming a model again. But inside me, I still want to look like one!! hahaha~ guess that will never change for any girlKawaii Kao Ani From Freeglitters.com

No comments: