Sunday, July 30, 2006

WeLcOMe!!

I had been thinking of making a blog since people started to have ONE... but then i heard (where did I actually heard it?!) that u have to pay for it... so the thrifty me said to myself... ahwell too bad... ^^hehe

thenn... just a few days ago, I received a testimonial in FRIENDSTER (the almighty popular site now... at least for most of the pple I know...) from my sister(not birth sister...but a close one...), i read her blog and was inspired(once again) to make a blog... and this time I did... even if I have to pay for it, I want it!! (of course, there is a limit to how much I would want to pay for it...)
Then it turns out that it was FREE!! so much for the hassle huh?!


so yeah.. basically my blog will not be anything in particular... it'll be just about me writing stuff I feel like writing about at that point of time...
and this blog should be dedicated to all of YOU out there~~ hope it can be a blessing to u guys!!


enjoy!! ~~

No comments: