tiMe fLieS?!
One of my affiliates, Comberan*, just turned 22 a few days ago. Hold it. Before u even think of assuming me as being 22 too (emm~~ that actually rhymes^^), I’m still 5 months away to becoming a head 2. Pause. *sNaP!!* Okay. Back to my corny yet funny affiliate. “WoOw~ that’s o-ooLd!!” u high-schoolers might say; or, “WoOw~~ what was I like again when I was that age?!” for u successfully working-married ones. Well for us, uniform seasons are certainly a history, but suits & ties aren’t the fashion just yet.
I’m the youngest in my family of five. At a big dinner gathering with my mom’s relatives, I’m still the youngest. Well, u might be wondering why I seemed sad to be the supposedly-most-loved, most-spoilt, most-irresponsible-yet-still-be-protected youngest child. *noD* *nOd* I admit that being the youngest isn’t all that bad~~ For instance, when I was an adolescent, whenever my cousins teased me, all I had to do is use the most powerful and deathly weapon in Mother’s world, CRY~~ I would just started crying and all my cousins’ satisfied-laughing faces turned into scowls, then fearful ones. Yeaa~~ that’s what I’m talking about. The power of tears~~ However, this weapon has an expiry date. It’s not gonna work once you become a teenager. If you ever dare, all you’ll probably get is more teases and bullies saying u’re a “weepy, crying Mommy’s baby”. Now, you wouldn’t want that, would u?! ^^
Despite all the good things that fall to e youngest child, one of the downside of being e youngest is u won’t feel that u’re ever old enough. Some of u might say that it’s a good thing. Save all the anti-ageing money for other stuff is not a bad idea~~ But, think about it. My friend has started driving a car recently to church because she has younger siblings to count on her to drive. For me? I have only managed to drive around my housing complex because I always have someone to drive for me. LAW: e eldest learns to drive 1st. “U’re 19?!?! I can’t believe u’ve grown older now~~ but u’ll always be the baby of the family” sounds familiar?! Maybe not.
19~~ in 5 months I’m gonna be 20!! Time flies or am I just too forgetful to remember all that’s happened in the past…err...10 years?!?! (considering before the age of 9 I would still be half conscious with whateva I’m doing)
What have I done those past years?! (except the wagging of bOring classes and the oh-so-dramatic Korean series~~) Have I changed as a person?? Have I grown matured?! Or have I gained weight?! *___* (argh~~ stoP it!! my self-conscious side is eluding out!!) Were there memories?? en lastly...Have I made myself seven lOveAbLe-yet-cHeeSy-but-still-cUte-and-always-there4me friends?? Definitely…^^
Time flies, I know. But what I've found will never be forgotten~~
Dedicated to d’brandalz~~
*name has been changed due to confidentiality:P
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice2...i like the beginning part..hahahaha
the name has been changed??? Siapa tuh bea????? hahaha kasian banget tuh orang, pasti dah tua banget, dan tetep keren deh...karena bisa masuk blog loe aja dah keren
actually kok gak ada ttg brandals sih, like all the members profile gitu....hehehehe
Post a Comment