Wednesday, May 23, 2007

aMbiGuiTy

can only accompany u till here
some things are already prohibited
surpassed friendship, yet not lOvE
it’s going to be a rainy view at the far end



should i cry?
Is it u or I who’s thinking too much?
I am reluctant yet starting to doubt
Whether in front of me is truly u…


ambiguity makes one surrender
couldn’t find the evidence to be in LoVe
should I walk forward or give uP?
no courage to even hug


it makes one greedy
until waiting loses its meaning
I can’t bear the fact that a happy ending is impossible
let the beauty of regret cease here



by Rainie Yang^^

2 comments:

All about Francis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
All about Francis said...

Hey What do
U Do in Case of a Fire of(****)......

Hmmm....

1. Stop(take a moment)...
2. Look around(assess Ur Thoughts)
3. Keep Low, help pple along the way(Sumtimes things take u by surprise... U dun know how to react... It helps when u gotta sum1 to help u through this Fire)
4. Head towards the door(sumtimes when u choose a path... U may end up at the where u started or sumwhere u never thought of.... Whether it b Gud or Bad... Life's unfair.... It takes and gives as it pleases.... Make the best of Time... Its never on OUR side...
Which ever u choose dun forget the person behind U...
Bcus I Wont)